Jed is definitely a typical four year old. He's becoming more independent by helping himself to snacks, making himself lunch, and doing chores and getting money each week. He's also started to draw very detailed pictures and color very neatly in the lines. He's quite the artist! Jed is counting and writing numbers and letters, too. My favorite number that he says is "eleventeen". He says some funny words I want to remember, like "seer-ee-up" for syrup and the way he says past tense works, like "waketed up" for woke up or "runded" for ran. Jed is also in the beginning stages of learning to ride his bike with pedals!The years go by so fast! I wish I could remember every detail! That is one reason I do this blog...helps me remember.
![]() |
| Lexie, Jed, and Annalee, two girst from his class |
![]() |
| opening gifts |
Jed and his buddy, Luke![]() |
| learning to ride! |
![]() |
| Jed's version of The Lorax |











No comments:
Post a Comment