
So last night the little booger wouldn't sleep. He wasn't fussy...Just awake. The only time he'd close his eyes was when I'd walk around our house jiggling his head. So I walked from 11:30 pm to 1:30. Someday, I'll just use that against him like when he won't help me in the yard or do the dishes or something. I'll probably change the story and make it walking uphill in snow etc etc. And then he'll ask, "what were you doing outside walking in the snow with a 2 week old?" And I'll tell him to just be quiet, and he'll ask "why", and I'll say "because I said so...That's why!". That's what parenting is about...Dangling your authority over your kids as much as possible...Until they get old enough to cause you real physical harm. Right???
Here's a pic of Eli looking bored...



1 comment:
'and I'll say "because I said so...That's why!"' Now, where did you ever hear that? Surely not in the Max Perkins household . . .
Post a Comment