
Eli is growing up so fast! He already has a receding hairline! I think he wanted to look like his Grandpa Mike (my dad)...and they do look more alike now. I wonder if all his hair is going to fall out. I love his hair now b/c his head is soooo soft and fuzzy. I hope he's not bald until he's three like I was. We'll see!
Darby



2 comments:
Why don't you take some of the hair off those arms that are holding him in the picture and paste it on his head . . . ? (But don't use the tattoo).
I have that black & white picture of Eli all curled up as the background for my computer screen. He looks so cute, I just want to reach into the screen and pluck him out and hold him!
Darby... he looks a lot more like you in that picture than in any other picture so far! Thank goodness, 'cause you're a lot better looking than John is. Oooops... was that out loud?
Post a Comment