

The picture on the bottom is bath time, which he likes as you can see. It's hard to get a good smile picture because Eli gets distracted by the camera, or he shuts his eyes from the flash. I'm sure there will be much more smile photo opportunities to come, and he'll get used to the camera! The pictue on the top, he's mad because after I dressed him up real cute, he peed on himself...and then I took a picture.



2 comments:
Now, if you hadn't mentioned the pee, my adoring eyes would never have noticed it! Granddad says he looks like a frog in the green. But we LOVE frogs, don't we? Please give Eli some special snuggles from us. We love you, little guy!
Man... I hate it when I pee on myslef right before someone takes a picture. That's the worst!
That little green outfit is cute! He DOES look like a little frog... but then, we do LOVE frogs, as Grandma Caroline points out. Snugs and huggles to Eli from Steve, Laura and the twins.
Post a Comment