

Eli, Boone, and I are at home watching the Pistons and the Heat in gave 5 of the NBA Eastern Finals. Darby went to get a well deserved massage. Despite crying for about 10 minutes while I got his bottle all ready, things have gone smoothly. Right now Eli's asleep in his swing, Boone's asleep on the other couch, and the Pistons are beating the Heat 43 to 40. Life's good.
Here's Eli doing a great "Ellaiden" impersonation with his hands up while he sleeps. The other is of Eli getting ready for an outing....gotta love the hat.
45-41 Pistons.



5 comments:
What a handsome dude! Looks a bit sober in each picture--but I'm spoiled by all those smiles in previous ones. Do love the hat, but especially the little boy who's wearing it.
Last night Jenny went to a movie with a friend, leaving Ellaiden and me to do some bonding on our own. We would have watched basketball but since we don't have cable we listened to a classical radio station and then watched an old episode of "Lost." For what it's worth, I've found myself stretching in similar ways now.
Your boy really looks like his momma! I think it is the nose -- no offense, John! Seriously, though, he's adorable!
Thank GOD he got Darby's nose! :) Just kidding. I've got the "Chicks Dig Me" picture hanging on the wall of my office. I LOVE it!!
We're thinking of getting these onsies for the twins when they decide to join us in the real world.
Steve, love the onsies. Pretty dang funny. And about the nose thing: let's hope Eli doesn't get my hairy shoulders either.
Post a Comment