Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Darby-mamma































So the darby-mamma celebrated her birthday on Friday. Here's a couple pics with her new camera.

Also, here's a video of Eli getting a bath. This is for you grandparents. They won't all be this long. Hope this works. It's our first time to try this:


4 comments:

perkoline said...

Oh, my! Where do I start? What a darling, happy baby! I would be on your doorstep tomorrow, if I could. I'll just have to wait until August, but it will be hard.

He's so round and smiley! Clearly a happy boy. Have to admit, he looks nothing at all like John did at that age--except that John was round and smiley, too.

Bathtime brings back many happy memories--except with Dan & Steve. They HATED bathtime for weeks and weeks. And I'm sure I was just as soothing and charming as Darby . . .
Love the pix, love the video, and love all of you!
Momma Perk

Steve Perkins said...

Could that video BE any longer? :) I'm SO looking forward to bath times for our boys! I hope ours are as smiley and happy as Eli, and not at all like Dan and I were (apparently).

Hope all is well. Sure looks like you guys are taking to parenting very well. I'm sure it's all sugar, puppies and butterflies, right? No difficulties at all, right? I can look forward to the same thing, right? :)

I'd sure like to come visit before Eli gets too much bigger! Last time I saw him, he was covered up by Darby's uterus, so I couldn't really play with him! I need to see if I can find some business down in A-Town... Hmmm...

Matt Addington said...

darby, your birthday is june 2? mine is the 5th. our baby's have birthdays close together and so do we. fun times. hope that you had a good birthday. i did. i spent mine buying a few clothes for the summer because i just don't think i'm going to be back in my summer clothes in time for me not to melt in this heat!! good luck with the traveling to new orleans.

bathtime is one of kylee's favorites. that's always a plus! glad eli enjoys his bathtime. hope we'll get to see you three soon.

jennifer

Anonymous said...

what a sweet video! granma's won't mind the length - i watched the whole thing! he is a roly-poly cutie! hope to meet him next time we're down to see ellaiden!
gram (jan margrave)