
We've been having so much fun with Eli! He's been very smiley and laughing alot too. You'll see in the video that he likes Dalmations (sorry Boone). They make him smile each time the come around. On Tuesday he pushed up when he was on his tummy, and it was like a whole new world to him (of coarse I got some pictures). He's also been pretty hoarse the past few days, so it was pitiful hearing him, but he's better now. Tomorrow Eli and I go to Dallas to visit my family for a few days. The drive should be interesting! We'll see how it goes!
Darby



2 comments:
He is such a cutie! Must take after his uncle Steve. :)
Darby, thank you so much for the clothes that didn't fit Eli. I'm sure the boys will love having them, and with two of them, you can bet they won't be too big like the Eli monster. :P
I still can't believe he was too big for those clothes. He really is a BIG kid! I don't know how you did it.
How nice to come home to a new video! What a smiley guy. Gramma has been hiking in Canada, and this was a great welcome home gift. I hope Eli is a good traveler this weekend. If John is at home alone, that house is going to seem awfully empty . . .
Love to all, Gramma.
Post a Comment