


Eli is holding his head up pretty well now except for a few occasional bobbles. He loves his Bumbo seat now that his neck is stronger. He can sit up in there and feel like a big boy. He'll sit in there for awhile...it's so cute! The dark spot on his shirt in the picture is from drool!
Eli's friend Ellaiden, a day younger than him, tried out the seat, but as you can see she doesn't fill it up quite like Eli...she still enjoyed it though. I love how she's lounging back with her arm propped up.
Weight update: according to our scale at home, Eli now weighs 19 lbs! Just yesterday I decided to move up to a size 3 diaper due to the fact that he had 3 blowouts 3 days in a row. They are working much better. My friend Jen said that one of her boys was 19 lbs. at one year old. I can't believe my boy is so big!
Darby



2 comments:
Heh heh. That boy sure is cute! He is SO big! He's only going to fit in that seat for another month, you know!
Need to work on that drooling problem, though, Eli. Trust me, the chicks won't dig that when you get older. :)
Eli is a horse! What a kid. I can't wait to see him in August. He's such a pretty baby, too. It's OK to call a baby pretty, even if he's a guy. I'll cut it out when he's a bit older (I started to say "bigger," but in his case, "older" is the better word). Love to all. Gramma Perk
Post a Comment