A blog about the adventures of raising our three boys.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Pics of the family
I realized there's maybe one picture of me and Eli, so I took this today. I think I get more carried away with the picture-taking than John does...therefore, most of the pictures have been of Eli with either John or Boone. Here's John and Eli after John shaved his beard off. And we can't forget Boone...here they are playing together with their toys.
What great pictures. Other than the funny arm, Darby looks really good! One of the best self-portraits I've ever seen. And the boys with their toys . . . such a photogenic pair. Now about that bald-faced chap in the middle photo . . . a smile would help. But you can't help but love a face like that.
3 comments:
John:
You can't keep growing and shaving the beard, or Eli won't recognize you! Great pictures!!! That boy is just so cute!
What great pictures. Other than the funny arm, Darby looks really good! One of the best self-portraits I've ever seen. And the boys with their toys . . . such a photogenic pair. Now about that bald-faced chap in the middle photo . . . a smile would help.
But you can't help but love a face like that.
Post a Comment