


Yesterday, Eli officially turned 3 months old! I've posted some 3 month old pictures. As you can see the Bumbo is back. Eli enjoyed watching World Cup soccer in his seat.
Today, I had to look at the manual for his carrier car seat to see if he has outgrown the weight/height limit. I don't think he has yet...it's 29 in. and 23 lbs. It won't be long for him to reach that! We've also started putting him in 6 month clothes, and they fit so much better. I guess I'll have to give up the cute clothes he's outgrown for now.
Things are going well, and we are having so much fun with our boy. We do the new parent thing and sit around and stare at him and try to make him laugh a lot.
Darby



5 comments:
Oh, what great pictures! I'm so glad Bumbo is back--if Eli's going to develop into a real beer-swigging (home brew, course) TV sports hound, Bumbo is a must. Early training is everything.
All he needs now is a dirty undershirt . . .
Love & kisses,
Gramma
Well Gramma, I think the bib is hiding the drool on the undershirt. He does have the drooling down pat.
That boy is SOOOOO cute! But I must admit he looks really startled in that middle picture. Either that or he's making a present in his diaper for you. :)
What was Eli's take on the Zidane head butt? Is he convinced that Matarazzi called him a "dirty terrorist?"
Steve, apparently Eli was a Zidane fan even before the head butt, what with the hairstyle and unpredictable behavior. Darby forgot to say in the blog that the middle picture is his best "I'm gonna head butt you" look. I think he's doing well with that one....
The back of the fuzzy head is killing me! He's so cute! Are wife beaters made that small? I need to find one...or two...
Next year at this time 'Beef' and 'Jerky' will be cheering on the pelaton while sipping a cold brew!
I'm so proud already (sniff)!
i just want to pick him up and squeeze him and make him giggle like he did in the video of "near - far" kiss kiss hug hug love love, eli!
Post a Comment