Things here are running smoothly. Darby is a natural, and she's EXTREMELY patient with my inabilities. This video is of the stuff I never thought I'd want to do...but I just have too much fun doing it...this video is for Bub. Somehow the video and sound are off, but you'll get the picture...
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Okay. You sound EERILY like Grover. Eli's a wiggly little guy, isn't he?
Oh, Grover--you're wonderful! I keep seeing in my mind the one where he is the waiter who trots back and forth from the kitchen the kitchen to table with a tea towel draped over his arm, "Yes, sir?" Trot, trot, trot. . . .
Eli is at that wonderfully giggly stage already! What an advanced kid. He will get moreso, so I hope to see many more of these nutty videos. Love to all. Gramma.
The girls LOVED the video. They think John is hilarious and Eli is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment