Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mommy

I know I'm a mom when:
~my days are scheduled around nap time
~I look forward to trash day b/c of the TRASH TRUCK!
~I start to get excited and point out the trucks when I'm in the car by myself
~I begin to cut my food into little pieces before I eat it
~I sign or repeat everything I see
~I have the songs from Eli's toys in my head
~I wave bye-bye to another adult

These are just some of the things that I've done that remind me that I'm a mom...yes, I still have to have a reality check sometimes!

Here are some pictures of my mothers day at the park. We had fun playing and riding the train. John barely fit!




1 comment:

Caroline said...

Oh, I love your "mommy" identifiers. I still tend to throw my arm out when braking hard to "protect" the little passengers who are no longer in my car (and haven't been for about 25 years...). The pictures are just priceless. I have missed being able to see your blog, and I'm really glad to have this new computer up and running!