Here are some videos I've captured of Eli's talking, signing, and playing. It's harder than you think!
This is Eli saying ball:
Here's Eli walking behind his truck and also calling for Dada:
This is Eli doing the sign for flower and all done:
Eli says bird "buh" and does the sign for bird (watch his right hand):
And here he is waiting for the trash truck:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Way Too Cute! I just finished watching all of the videos! Eli cracks me up. His words are great! What a timely mood lifter while I'm here with mom in the hospital. (scheduled surgery, not an emergency). Thanks!
Hey, great day at the movies! What a funny little boy -- can't wait to hug him and squeeze him and call him . . . Well, hug him and squeeze him. No George.
Thanks for a good show!
Post a Comment