Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Montana Boy continued



Here are some pictures from our last day in Montana. We went on a hike with Gramma and Grandad, and Eli had fun playing in the dirt and getting very dirty. We've loved it here. It's hard to leave!







5 comments:

kristen said...

You guys look like you had a wonderful trip! Yay for Eli being a good traveler!

whitney said...

i can't believe how tall he already is - well, i can, but i can't...and i love the one of him asleep on john's back. how precious! glad you guys had such a great time!

Lauraperx said...

I laughed so hard between the butt shot and the dirty face - I love it!

Anonymous said...

We so enjoy all your family fun, hope we can still access your blog?
(Max's cousin, Jerry Dickson)

Caroline said...

Re the dirty face (and dirty everything else) . . . you should see the ring around the bathtub that Eli left after his last bath here! I have saved it for laughs for a week, but new company coming on Monday means I have to scrub it out!