Sunday, July 29, 2007

Montana Boy


We are still enjoying beautiful Montana. We're back from Glacier Park now and staying with Gramma and Granddad again. Glacier Park was a blast! We did a few hikes, swam in the freezing water, threw rocks in the lake, and ate rocks, too. For some reason Eli loves to try to eat the rocks. Eli has become quite an outdoors man with his scraped up knees, dirty nails, and bruised legs. He loves being outside, especially here. I guess the rocks taste better here, plus he gets a little pine needle in there, too.



Eli has been a real trooper. We went on a couple hikes which took most of the day, and he fell asleep in the hiking carrier. He's really surprised me with how well he's done without naps and going to bed late. All of the new experiences and things to see help keep him interested enough that he forgets he's sleepy, I think. It's been so fun to have him here. John and I realized that it's our first big vacation with Eli, as a family. I can't wait for more!

There are so many stories to tell and pictures to show, but I don't want to spend my vacation blogging. Here are some pictures we've taken, mostly in Glacier Park:














1 comment:

Caroline said...

What great pictures! Love your views of Glacier Park -- the sunset is just lovely! And of course, the pictures of Eli are all good. Sitting on "his rock" in our yard . . . and that naked behind . . . cute, cute, cute. Miss you kids a LOT!