Eli did amazing on the trip up. He slept 45 min. on the first plane and then over an hour on the second plane. I think both plane trips were about 2 hours long. Our 6:00 AM flight got cancelled, so we got an 8:00 AM flight, which was much better. I was nervous about the plane trip, but we had no problems at all. Eli liked entertaining people and playing with the boy's hat in the seat behind us. Let's hope the trip back will be just as nice.
So far we've taken a couple hikes with John's parents, gone on some picnics in the woods, lots of site-seeing, and went to a little historical villiage in Eureka. Gramma and Grandad have a nice little house in Fortyne, MT. Eli's highlight so far has been "Uncle Orvis", Gramma and Grandad's chocolate lab.
Here are some pictures we've taken so far:




I love this hiking carrier, and so does Eli! He looks so cute in it. I think it is also relaxing for him. John says it's not too bad carrying him either.
Tomorrow we go to Glacier Park for 4 days to meet up with my sister and her family and my dad and step mom, then back with John's parents after that for a few days. More adventures and pics to come!



2 comments:
We were wondering how Eli did. Have a super vacation!!!!
Of course, I know all this, because I'm right here with them, but just for the record, really is great to have John, Darby, and Eli here. It certainly is plenty hot, but we catch some good breezes now and then, and nights are okay. So, y'all come see us when you can!
Post a Comment