Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Car Wash

Eli had a blast "helping" John wash the car on Sunday. Spraying the water hose was his favorite part. He did pretty good at actually spraying the car, but of coarse other things were sprayed, too, including John and I. Fun times!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Hey, you guys need to come up and wash our road-weary car! I'd even let Eli spray me. Somewhere in the Perkins archives are pictures of John, Dan & Steve playing "Daddy's Little Helpers." I'll see if I can find them before Eli turns 21. Those were fun times!
BTW, there are 2 pix that didn't come up for me (the last 2).

Caroline said...

Yay! They're videos! Max says, "That little toot. He's going to be a handful." I say he's just about as cute as they come, and he can spray me any time.

Courtney said...

Car washing is still one of our favorite things!