Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Talk about a chip on your shoulder, more like...




Hmmm, maybe Eli had a few too many at happy hour that night. Grandpa came to visit, and we had lots of fun! Eli loved putting on a show for Grandpa and making him laugh. I guess the cheese, chip, and guacamole in his hair was worth it!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hey, that kid can wear anything (or nothing) and look just as cute as can be. I'm glad he engages in mixed media with his body art. Boxes are fine, but the textural possibilities of chips, cheese and guacamole are myriad.
One question -- why didn't Grandpa join in the fun of self-expression?

Steve Perkins said...

Ha! Alex did the same thing last night. I got home from work and he was sitting in his high chair finishing dinner with his hair sticking straight up like Cameraon Diaz in "There's Something About Mary."

I've heard of avocado shampoo, but...