
For some odd reason, Eli thinks it's really fun to get my headbands out of my drawer, put them on, and wear them around the house. He also will go to the mirror with them on and dance or make faces at himself. A few days ago, we were leaving to go to Target and he had his headband on, and he did not want to take it off. I almost let him wear it into Target, but I just couldn't do it. I had to distract him with the keys and then take it off real quick and shut the car door. I don't know what it is about the headbands. I think Eli wears them more than I do! These are some pictures to show future girlfriends! I wish they showed up better in the pictures.





2 comments:
How Funny! You've GOT to put some bear or mouse ears on one of the designated Eli headbands! How cute would that be! (Cut shoulder pads make wonderful bear ears by the way). Speaking of Eli withdrawl... Today Dan and I couldn't figure out when we last saw you guys! We need to schedule a play date stat!
I think you should let him wear headbands wherever he wants! But then, that's from a mom who took caped he-men, tiger-suited twins, ballerinas, princesses, and countless others to Foley's, Sears, you name it. Have seen many others, as well . . . especially the capes. What cute pictures!
Post a Comment