A blog about the adventures of raising our three boys.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Good Pictures
Eli's puttin' the moves on his friend Bailey. This was just after they danced on stage and he helped her down the stairs. Caught in the act... Silly Face Say Cheeeeeese! Front-end loader, or as Eli says, "fruh lo"...or is it a bulldozer ("boo doh")? Eli could tell you, but I get those mixed up.
Where did my comment go? I posted one several days ago, and it isn't there! I'm sure I did it right...
Well, anyway, here's what I said (basically) -- "Just what every girl wants--a guy with his drawers sticking up above his belt ..." But all those pix are really cute.
1 comment:
Where did my comment go? I posted one several days ago, and it isn't there! I'm sure I did it right...
Well, anyway, here's what I said (basically) -- "Just what every girl wants--a guy with his drawers sticking up above his belt ..."
But all those pix are really cute.
Post a Comment