
I cannot believe Eli is officially two as of yesterday! My baby boy is turning into a little boy! We had a day full of fun activities. I like the idea of Eli having a special day on his birthday. So, we went to a place called "Goin' Bananas" in the morning. It's basically a huge warehouse full of bounce houses, and they also have a play area in the front with toys and pretend houses and stuff. Eli had a blast! It was definitely a work out for both of us! As you can see, he found a fireman hat in the dress-up area that he did not want to take off.
We then picked up John from work and went to one of our favorite eating spots, P.Terry's, for cheeseburgers and fries. It's Eli favorite because they have a sandbox with toys where he can play while we eat.
In the afternoon, I thought I'd go take Eli to the toy store to get his very own fireman hat, and we also got some matchbox cars. After that we went to go get ice cream, and Eli had his first ice cream cone. He enjoyed it as you can see in the pictures.
So, it was a fun-filled special day! We'll have more pictures to post of his birthday party this weekend...













1 comment:
Wonderful. Keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment