Here are some pictures of my sewing projects. I know some of you have seen these on Facebook, but now you get to see them again! I get most of my fabrics at the Stitch Lab because I have yet to find one I don't like there.
This is the first bag I made in the Crash Course.



Here is the pillow we made in the Beginner's Series, complete with piping and a zipper!


This is a simple drawstring bag we made in class.


This is the skirt I made in class. It has an elastic waist and it's reversible!




I made this drawstring bag for Eli with the John Deere fabric he picked out. There is a red patch on it because while I wasn't looking, he put the iron down on it and it made a burn mark...yikes! He uses it for his stuffed animals.


These curtains were so easy to make!

I had an empty frame and got some foam board, wrapped fabric around it, and stuck it in the frame to make a pretty picture. Looks good above our bed!

These are some necklaces I made with scrap fabric and wooden beads. Again, very easy to make.


And finally, this is a dress I made! It's a LeSac dress, which is basically two rectangle pieces sewn together with a drawstring at the top. You can tie the string many ways to style the dress. So, it's like 20 dresses in one! Here's how to make one if you want. I'm going to make another LeSac dress using jersey fabric so that it's more flowy and not as stiff.
The pics aren't great. Eli took the one where my face is cut off and the one that's sort of smeary and artsy.






No comments:
Post a Comment