Tuesday, August 02, 2011

28 weeks Pregnant

I am now 28 weeks along, officially in my third trimester. I'm feeling great, too. This little guy seems to be pretty active. I can usually tell when he's awake by all the movements and kicks, and I can also tell what position he's in, which is really cool. It's getting to where other people can tell where he is in my belly as well as see the kicks and movements!
We had a follow-up sonogram appointment yesterday to check to see if the cysts in his brain have gone away. They discovered those in my 18 week sono and weren't too concerned about it but wanted to make sure they were gone...and they are! He is looking healthy and right on track in growth...yay!
It was really amazing to have sonogram this late in the pregnancy. We saw him moving around, turning his head, opening his eyes, and opening and closing his mouth. It was like he was talking to us, but we couldn't hear him! The boys were there and at one point, Jed asked the lady where his weenie was. I guess that was the most important thing for him to see...ha!
This baby is already a big one...no surprise there. He's measuring in at 30 weeks, and he's about 4 lbs. already. The sonographer said that's to be expected considering the other almost 10 pounders I've given birth to. My midwife says I have a proven pelvis! I'm really not worried about the size. I'm proud to show off my big belly and big babies!
Here are some recent belly pics and also a picture of the sono where you can see the baby's face. His face is sideways with his eyes closed and mouth open. The picture doesn't compare to seeing it on video!


No comments: