Thursday, September 01, 2011

31 weeks pregnant

Here's me at 31 weeks. I'm feeling great and nesting like crazy. Eli took the bare belly shot...ha! I start going to my midwife appointments every week now. We're getting close!

Update: I wrote this about a week and a half ago, but couldn't post b/c I didn't have enough storage space for pictures. It's fixed now, thanks to John. And now I have a lot of posting to do! As far as how I'm feeling since a week and a half ago...still nesting and feeling pretty good, just getting more uncomfortable, tired, and swollen!


2 comments:

Team Treadwell said...

You look great! I can't wait to see pictures of the little one. Are you telling anyone the name you've picked?

Darby said...

Thanks! We would tell everyone the name, but we haven't picked one yet. For some reasone this one is the hardest to decide!