Saturday, September 10, 2011

Jed goes to preschool!

Jed has started a preschool that's two days a week from 9-12 with an optional lunch until 1:00. It's the same school Eli went to last year, Faith Preschool. Jed has been waiting and wanting to go there for a whole year now, so he was definitely ready to go! When I dropped him off the first day, he said, "Bye Mama, have fun!". Thankfully, he loves it there and has been having a lot of fun. I have been having fun, too, on my mornings "off". I am trying to enjoy them while I have them for the next couple months before baby arrives!


Jed on his first day of preschool
He found the trucks as soon as he got there
In front of his classroom
These pictures are some pictures I took of the boys for back to school pictures. I like to look back at the end of the year to see how they've grown. Apparently, it was a little too bright outside for squinty Jed.






No comments: