As of today, there are 19 days until the due date. I am feeling swollen, uncomfortable, and large. The boys like to set things on my belly shelf. It does come in handy! My feet and hands are so swollen and tight that I can only wear one pair of flip flops. I'm supposed to keep my feet up and drink tons of water. Hopefully, the cooler weather will help that some. Other than that, I'm doing pretty well.
Physically, I feel ready to have this baby, but there are still a few more things I'd like to get done before he comes...last minute appointments and things. However, if he came today, it would be fine. I'm expecting baby to come after my due date since both Eli and Jed were late, so if he comes early, I'll be pleasantly surprised! My midwife says that third labors are usually a wild card, so it could go either way...early, late, long, or short. So, we shall wait and see!
I feel like lately people look at me with either pity or amazement. I get all kinds of comments from strangers, positive and not so positive. I know I have a giant round belly and big swollen feet. I've just decided to embrace it and be proud of my preggo body. It really is an amazing thing!
I know y'all are wondering what name we have chosen. There's one that I think we both have settled on, but we still want to keep our options open. For some reason, we can't decide for sure, and we're not really feeling any pressure to pick one yet. It's hard to decide on a third boy's name! I'll let you know when we decide, which may be after he's born.
Okay, here are the belly pics...shock and awe!
 |
| Is is a basketball or watermelon? |
 |
| maybe a watermelon |
 |
| amazing! |
 |
| my swollen hand |
 |
| my swollen feet and cankles |
No comments:
Post a Comment