 |
| Tough soccer players |
 |
| soccer ball bellies |
I forgot to mention that Eli is playing soccer again this year through the YMCA. John is coaching his team this year. Go Cheetas! John is a natural at coaching the 4 and 5 year-olds, they love him!
It seems that our team is not very aggressive and smaller than the rest of the teams. They have gotten at least 12 goals against them every game, but they have no clue. There is no keeping score at this age, thankfully. I think the Cheetas have scored a total of two goals the whole season, plus maybe one scored by us for the other team last week. Eli got in an argument with a boy from another team a couple weeks ago that "it's not about winning, it's about having fun!". That's right, Eli!
Eli had a good game today, and I think something may have clicked with his soccer playing. He scored a goal (the second of the season), was actually going after the ball, and playing some defense. So, I think he's getting the idea of the game and having fun doing it!
 |
| Add caption |
No comments:
Post a Comment