Thursday, March 29, 2012

Max at 4-5 months

Let's all say it together..."He's so big!" At his 4 month check up, he weighed 20 lbs. and was 28 in. long. As usual, they put >97%, which means he's still off the charts. He's rolling from back to belly and belly to back now, although he usually cries when that happens. I think it scares him. Max's head and neck are getting very strong now. He lifts his head way up during tummy time and looks like he wants to take off. He's not sitting up and not really close to doing so. When I sit him down on the ground, he just folds in half. We're working on that though. Max likes to sit in the highchair while we eat, but he's not eating solid food yet. I want to hold off on that as long as possible (at least one more month) because I'm not looking forward to the poops and the messes and the spoon feeding and the pureeing of foods when he starts eating solid food. We are hearing more babble out of Max as he experiments with new sounds. Lately he's been squealing very high pitched sounds. Eli and Jed think that's hilarious. Max is still a laid back little guy. He loves watching his brothers and they love making him smile and keeping him entertained. The last five months have gone by so fast! Slow down, baby boy!

PS- I was looking back on the blog at posts when Eli was 5 months old, and the post I wrote for Eli was very similar to the one I just wrote for Max. They look so much alike, it's amazing! Check out the post here.

tummy time



he's only 5 months, I promise!

No comments: