Sunday, May 21, 2006


Grandpa Mike and Grandma Ninny came for a short visit this weekend. Eli and Grandpa have the same hairdo...they must go to the same barber! We also agree that Eli is looking more and more like me and the Richardson side after comparing my baby pictures with his. It's still hard to tell though, especially since John and I have similar features. I think babies' faces are always changing, but it's fun to see some of my features in him nonetheless! He's been giving us some good smiles and coos lately, but we have yet to capture it on camera. We'll get a smile picture posted soon! He'll be 6 weeks old tomorrow!

Darby

2 comments:

Steve Perkins said...

What a cutie!!!! Eli I mean... not your dad, Darby. I mean, I'm sure he'a handsome man and everything... I'm NOT gay!

:)

perkoline said...

Six Weeks! It doesn't seem possible. I have got to find a way to make a trip to TX sometime this summer . . . gotta get in my share of snuggling.
Love you, Eli . . . and your Mommy & Daddy, too.