Monday, July 31, 2006

Couch Potato

These are for you, Aunt Laura and Uncle Steve! I found some baby-size "wife beater" tanks and had to get them for Eli! He broke it in with lots of spit-up and drool, which is probably appropriate!





4 comments:

Steve Perkins said...

That is HUGE!!!!

My little redneck nephew! Hey Eli... are you gonna R-U-N-N-O-F-T? (For those that don't recognize it, that's from "Oh Brother Where Art Thou?"

The one with the remote is a classic. I that beer in his bottle?

Lauraperx said...

(Sniff) I'm so darn proud! I LOVE that you found a baby wife beater!

Next time can you show a pic with pit stains? THAT would be perfect!!

Eli is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Eli's Mama, You guys have a precious little baby boy:) He is soo adorable. I have enjoyed looking at his pictures.. Jennifer shared your site with me. (Addington) I'm Jennifer's Mom.. Enjoy your baby boy every second. He'll grow up way too fast!

perkoline said...

Now, that's what I call stylin'! Can't believe I missed these when they were first posted--guess I was busy getting ready for the real thing! Have enjoyed my visit with you, and look forward to follow-up blogs to keep me up on things. Eli is a sweetie! You're doing a great job. Love to all from Gramma.