Wednesday, July 05, 2006

No more Bumbo



Well, the Bumbo has seen better days. Eli and I went to the mall this afternoon for a couple hours, and this is what I found when I came home. We are taking care of John's brothers dogs right now, and I guess them and Boone got bored. They've been in the house alone before, but I guess peer pressure took over...Boone probably started it. They couldn't resist the Bumbo...and a magazine and a book. At least it's all replacable!

Darby

6 comments:

Steve Perkins said...

Doh! Dan... you'd better be glad Darby's a patient woman. Sorry to see that, but DAMN! Those pictures are funny!

perkoline said...

Oh, no-o-o-o! Poor Bumbo . . . And shamey-shame on those cousins. Don't you know they had a fun time?

Lauraperx said...

Bad dogs!! Good thing WE don't have any bad dogs...heh heh. I'm sorry, I'm still laughing at the pic of Eli in the Bumbo!

Aunt Laura

Steve Perkins said...

Ha ha! I laugh every time I see that picture. AJ's like "What?" and Reese looks like he's saying "Crap! How'd they know it was us?"

perkoline said...

A random reader might see Dan's last entry and think ..... trial? What if he gets convicted? Then who will ride herd on those unruly dogs? Heh, heh.
Somehow, there just is something funny about the death of Bumbo ....

John said...

The tragic thing is that Bumbo never got the chance to know it could fly without the feather. Sad really...