A blog about the adventures of raising our three boys.
Monday, July 17, 2006
What are you doin' Eli
As you can see, John and Eli had fun over the weekend! I don't know what's funnier, John or Eli! John got some good laughs out of Eli with this crazy song he made up. I've had the song in my head ever since!
Definitely an "ear worm" song--it doesn't go away! The video (#1) gives a whole new dimension to "head banging," too. And I love the addition of percussion from Darby in video #2 . . . You two have to be the world's funniest parents--can you imagine Bill and Virginia rocking on like that? Holy Camoly! Gordon & Nell, maybe . . .
4 comments:
Definitely an "ear worm" song--it doesn't go away! The video (#1) gives a whole new dimension to "head banging," too. And I love the addition of percussion from Darby in video #2 . . . You two have to be the world's funniest parents--can you imagine Bill and Virginia rocking on like that? Holy Camoly! Gordon & Nell, maybe . . .
That was the best laugh! Randy, Camden and I really rocked with Eli! He is cute!
Love,
Jennifer
Vivian is going around the house singing "Eli's song." Its a real "stick in your head" tune!
What a cutie!!!! But I gotta say... I hate you guys. Now I'm going to be singing that song in my head for the next few hours!
Post a Comment