Well Eli was 4 months old yesterday, and he had his 4 month check-up today. Here are the stats: 19 lbs. even and 27 1/2 inches long. He's greater than the 97th percentile. The doctor said he looked happy and healthy...just a big boy! He also got his shots, and he did pretty well. He had a delayed reaction...I thought for a second that he wasn't going to cry, but he did and I'm sure the whole office heard it. He calmed down pretty quick though. It wasn't as bad as last time. He is now very sleepy. Glad that's over with!

1 comment:
"Big Boy" doesn't begin to say it all. 27 1/2 inches!! My goodness. Glad everything checked out well, and that he wasn't as upset as before. Don'tcha just hate when somebody makes your baby cry? That feeling never goes away, I hope you know . . .
Love,
Gramma
Post a Comment