Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Steam Roller

As of yesterday, Eli can roll from his back to his belly! When I heard him wake up from a nap, I went to the crib and found him on his side working his way to his belly. He was trying so hard and was so close. I got it all on video, of coarse...sorry it's a little long! Since then he's rolled to his belly several times without help. In fact right after he woke up this morning he rolled to his belly, I think just so that he could make sure he could still do it! Now I officially have an active, mobile boy...better get my running shoes on!

6 comments:

whitney said...

i was sitting in my chair trying to help him roll over like i try to put the air brakes on when reed is driving! good job, big boy!

perkoline said...

What a guy!! That old left arm just didn't want to cooperate, did it? But how happy he looked when he made it over! You're right, Darby, he's just too cute! Wish I could reach into my computer and give him a big squeeze.

Courtney said...

Vivian says,"Eli is soooo cute. And at the end he was funny."

Emma Grace says, "He's cute and he's funny, too."

We had a chorus of, "Go, Eli! Go, Eli! Awwwww!" and then, "YEA!" What a fun video.

Steve Perkins said...

He's definitely a righty, isn't he? :) This is so fun getting a preview of the months to come for Laura and me.

Way to go Eli!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That boy is CUTE!! I can't believe he's almost 5 months old! Time goes by quick when I think of him but so slow for me - Ha!

Keep up the great work Eli!

Laura 'the bus' Perkins

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Eli! He certainly is progressing quickly! And that face! Too cute.