Monday, August 21, 2006

New Tricks

Eli has been discovering new things! This past Friday, he rolled over three times in a row. He's been rolling over to the left, so now we're working on the right. I've also been wearing him in a new position in the sling called the kangaroo position. He looks so cute all bundled up in a ball! He likes it because he can face out and see everything. He also discovered this weekend that it's fun to suck on his top lip. John got a good pic of that one! He's been doing some crunches as well, I guess to get rid of his big belly. He's also trying out new noises with his mouth, which is always fun to hear. It's been fun to watch him discover his world!





2 comments:

perkoline said...

Aha! Eli is on the move. Life will never be the same again. That upper lip picture is really cute. Oh, my--I just got back to Montana, and I want to come to Austin again! That is one cute little bald boy.
Love to all, Gramma

Steve Perkins said...

That boy is SOOOOOOOO cute! LOVE the video... and the upper lip picture is just too cute!