Monday, August 28, 2006

Cool Pics & Pool Pics




I guess I got carried away when I put this hat on Eli. It was just too cute!



On Saturday, Eli had his first pool experience! Our friends Bubba and Anna were in town staying at a hotel in Austin, so we decided to go swimming. I wasn't planning taking Eli in the pool, but it was so hot and seemed like a good idea to strip him down and go in the pool. He loved it! We'll be doing more swimming soon for sure!


We've brought out the exersaucer, and it's been so fun to watch Eli explore all the toys. It's nice because he's entertained and stays in one spot for awhile.

5 comments:

perkoline said...

Oh, my, do those pool pictures bring back memories of Eli's daddy! The older kids were on the swim team, and John's first summer was spent putzing around the baby pool in his walker while they practiced or had meets. He was really funny! He was about 6 months old, and all the parents at the pool loved him (of course!).
Love the hat pictures, too. Eli is SO cute! Hugs to all. Gramma.

Steve Perkins said...

Looks like it's about time to wax those shoulders, J-Dog. Smooth and silky is what the ladies love. Just ask Dan, your leg-shavin' triathlete stud brother.

Great pics! That boy keeps getting cuter by the day!

whitney said...

it made me reminiscent to see those pool pics! used to be for sunbathing after class but now it's for a naked baby! he's soooo cute. and eli is cute, as well. ha! miss you guys - love you!

Anonymous said...

What can I say, Steve . . . smooth is in! Gotta dig it.

perkoline said...

My first thought on those shoulders was, "When did John get all those tattoes? And . . .WHY??" Then I looked more closely. Very Manly.