Saturday, October 06, 2007
Mammy
Mammy, my mom, came for a short visit last weekend. She came Sunday morning and left Monday afternoon. She said she was having Eli withdraws. Eli and Mammy love each other like crazy and have so much fun playing together. I love watching both of them. When she's around, Eli's all about Mammy, and I take full advantage! John and I actually got to go out and see a movie! Thanks, Mammy! However, the leaving part is really hard. Mammy left when Eli was napping, so when he woke up and was calling out for Mammy and she was gone, he was so upset! It was pitiful. He cried and cried and kept saying "Mammy?", and after I told her she went home he'd start crying more. So, of coarse I had to get a picture to show Mammy. We miss you and love you, Mammy! Wish you lived closer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
oh, man, do i ever appreciate this blog. liam and i just experienced the same thing. alyssa texted me from the airport and said "great. now he's crying for gram and we have to board the plane." check this out and show mammy.
neighborsgo.com (click on richardson and scroll down to the article "hello...goodbye") jan (ellaiden's gram)
Post a Comment