Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Jed's latest accomplishments


So Jed is now 8 months! He has four teeth with two more coming soon. Jed is very mobile although he's not crawling yet. He scoots all over the house, and I mean all over! I wish he would crawl instead of scoot because his tummy gets so dirty, not to mention all the tiny things he finds to put in his mouth while scooting around. He is seriously like a little vacuum. There's no way I can keep the floors clean enough! I'm expecting crawling to come any day.

The past few days, he's been trying to pull up on things and crawl up and over stuf. A couple days ago, I stood him up on the ottoman, and he was so proud of himself for being able to stand there by himself. See his proud face? Cute!


Jed is also babbling more and more. He says Mama and Dada and some other consonant sounds and other rasberry-like sounds, too. He constantly experiments with noises, loud and soft, but mostly loud! He also recognizes his name now when we call his name.
He's eating lots of food lately. Jed likes baby food but he loves when I give him finger foods. Tofu is his favorite lately, but avocado has always been on the top of the list.









Jed loves jumping! He has little frog legs. Here he is in his jumpy seat:

There are many firsts each day with Jed. I can't keep up!

1 comment:

perkoline said...

Look at him go! Should be building good strong haunches--bet he'll be able to jump over at least three coats of paint.