Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jed's Birthday Party


We had Jed's party the Sunday after his birthday at 9:30 AM. We did his party like Eli's...pancakes on the grill at Garrison park. It was another success! Many of our friends and family came, and the perfect weather made it even better!
Jed's cake was decorated with markers and trains, two of his favorite things right now. The cake decorations were all Eli's idea, which couldn't have been more perfect!
We didn't get around to opening gifts at the party, which I regret. So, I videoed Jed opening some of his gifts at our house and have included them below.
I did a slide show of the birthday pictures since there were a lot of good ones. Watch for the picture of Jed being hugged by his friend, Naomi (in a yellow shirt). He's trying not to smile so that we won't see how thrilled he is to be hugged by her! Cute!

Thank You to everyone for the gifts you got for Jed and as always, Thanks for being our friends!







And a Thank You from Jed!

No comments: