Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumkin Patch 2010

Last week, we took our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch at the Elgin Christmas Tree Farm with our friends, Jen and her daughters Mia and Eleanor. We had a fun trip again this year! The kids decorated pumpkins, fed the animals, navigated the mazes, went on hayrides, picked out pumpkins, had some duck races, and played, played, played. I love that there is one admission fee under $15 and so much to entertain the kids.
I tried to get some good pumpkin pictures of us, but there wasn't much cooperation going on. I could not get Jed to look at the camera, and I kept getting crazy faces from Eli. Oh well! Some are okay, I guess. It's funny to Jen and I that Eli and Mia look more like siblings and Jed and Eleanor look more like siblings. You can see that in one of the pics of all four of them. It's fun to have friends like them! I'm glad pumpkin season is here! Now if the cooler weather would get here...it was a little weird taking pumpkin pictures in sleeveless shirts and shorts!



Here are the kids racing rubber ducks with water pumps. Go Duckeeee!

No comments: