I am feeling much better these days now that I'm in the second trimester. There is no more nausea, I have more energy, and a big appetite! Sometimes, I even forget I'm pregnant until I look in the mirror. There is definitely a bump there now! I better start getting things done and preparing for the baby's arrival now while I feel good, but the problem is that the fact that we're having another baby hasn't really set in yet. It doesn't seem real at all. I think that once I see that little body on the sonogram and find out if it's a boy or girl and once I feel it moving around a lot, then maybe it'll become more of a reality. We will find out boy/girl probably the last week of May.
Here's a picture of me at 14 weeks. I was attempting to set the camera up with the timer and take a pic of myself and this is what I got. I wanted to take a better one, but before I could do that, I knocked the camera off of the mantle onto the tile and jammed the lens. The camera is a gonner. It was going to cost more to repair it than the camera was worth, so we had to buy a new one...boo. It should be on it's way in the mail now. So this picture of my bump will do for now. More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment