Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby #3...boy or girl?

I am 18 weeks now, which means sonogram time! We have our appointment this Monday 5/23 at 4:00. The sonogram's main purpose is to make sure everything looks good with the baby, it's the biophysical exam. So, we pray everything is looking good and developing as it should. But, I'm most excited about finding out if we're having a boy or girl! I kinda think girl, but I thought Eli and Jed were girls, too, and obviously I was wrong. So, we'll see this time. A girl would change everything in a fun and exciting way and a boy would be very convenient...got the clothes, toys, etc, and we know what to expect from a boy. Of course just the fact that we are having a baby is amazing, so we are happy either way. I definitely like knowing, and I think it will be good for the boys to know if they are having a brother or sister, too. We're excited to find out! I created a poll to see what your predictions are. What is your guess?

No comments: