A blog about the adventures of raising our three boys.
Tuesday, May 03, 2011
Easter 2011
We had a low key Easter this year. It was nice. The boys got some confetti eggs from our neighbors Chad and Hannah, which they had fun smashing. We went to church Sunday evening and celebrated as well. The boys had an Easter egg hunt there. No Easter baskets for our family. I just don't get the concept of baskets full of candy and other cheap toys they don't need, or maybe I'm just lazy or cheap. No Easter baskets means that they didn't have real baskets for the egg hunt at church. So, we just made our own out of paper bags. Is that lame? Either way, the boys are fine with it and perfectly happy with candy and eggs from an Easter egg hunt and some cascarones. Oh, and I forgot to dye eggs with the boys this year...oops. They didn't miss it either though. I did manage to remember to get a family photo after church. They turned out pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment