Eli and I got to have a fun date last week! John's work had a team building day out at
Krausse Springs, so he took Jed along with him for the day since Eli had swim lessons in the morning, camp in the afternoon, and we also went to my midwife appointment (busy day!). We had some time to kill between Eli's swim lessons and my appointment, so Eli had the idea that we should go to Zilker park and ride the train and get a snow cone. Great idea! It was a little spontaneous date for us. I love hanging out with my boy! And to top it all of, I got an afternoon to myself while Eli was at camp! I went shopping and got a pedicure, complete with flowers on my toes...so nice!



1 comment:
What a wonderful account of a wonderful day. BTW, lovely toes!
Post a Comment