Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Family visit

John's mom (Gramma) and his sister and her family came for a visit this past weekend. It was nice to have some extra hands to hold and entertain Eli. He loved all the attention. I wish we all lived closer so that could happen more often. It was a good visit! We love you!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh i recognize those girls! they are the psychedelic psuedo-tatoo girls! gramma jan (margrave)

perkoline said...

Gotta love that Gramma Jan!
It was a really fun weekend. When I get back to the cabin (in Spokane now, nursing the car along),I will try to put my Muddy Buddy photos up for viewing. That was a real trip! Next year, Eli can do the kids' mud race . . . won't that be fun? He is a really cute, squeezable, sweet baby--and John & Darby are wonderful parents . . . but we knew they would be, didn't we? Love to all, Gramma Perk.

Steve Perkins said...

Great pictures! Looks like Eli and his cousins get along famously!

Anonymous said...

mud race? now THAT sounds like fun!