Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jed's BirthDAY

As many of you know, I love celebrating birthdays, especially mine and my boys! I like to celebrate birthdays for a least a week. So, on Jed's actual birthday, I made him a lemon cake, we sang Happy Birthday, and he blew out the candles. Jed got some gifts in the mail, so we opened those. I also took Jed to my favorite toy store, Anna's Toy Depot, where he picked out his own birthday present. He chose a trash truck named Rowdy.

Here are some pics of Jed eating his cake. I like the paparazzi shot. In the other picture, he's crying b/c he wanted me to wipe his hands. In other words, "Stop taking pictures and wipe my hands, Mama!"
















Here we are having a little family celebration for Jed, singing Happy Birthday to him.


I took videos of Jed opening the gifts that were sent in the mail for you, Gramma, Grandad, Aunt Laura, Uncle Steve, and cousins Will & Alex. I thought you'd like to see his reaction and hear a Thank You from Jed himself.


1 comment:

perkoline said...

These are wonderful! But I'm curious.......where are Jed's pants? Or is this a celebration in mostly his birthday suit?